The key point of the product:
- Soft-touch handle
- The wide side of the blade is useful for pressing filets down and for lifting the food,e,g.herbs
- The sturdy side of the blade can be used to break up small bones or to break open crustaceans
- The front part of the blade is used for cutting small vegetables and fruits,e,g.shallot, or garlic.
- The back part of the cutting edge is used for foods that are difficult to cut through.
- The maddle section is for cutting hard and soft foods.
- The slightly curved blade shape is ideal for mincing herbs and for chopping